Friday, May 23, 2008

Contentedly Held, I Remember This & Duh Rena

1. Discovering that Tobiah likes being in the Moby Wrap (K calls it the "Moby container") if he is faced outward. A serendipitous find on a day he cries every time I set him down. The directions say to wait until 4 months to begin facing outward as that's when babies begin having enough head control for this position. We'll just pretend he's that old and keep a hand protectively on his head.

2. Opening a window in the evening and catching a view of a beautiful pink and yellow sunset. Realizing it's been months since I watched the sun go down.

3. It's Memorial Day Weekend! Somehow I had it in my head that this wasn't until next weekend. I'd heard lots of talk about Memorial Day all day today and couldn't figure out why everyone was discussing it so early.

No comments: