Monday, April 01, 2013

Pregnat Peace

In my last weeks of expecting, K went through a phase where she created music cds out of paper.  Her favorite part seemed to be making the album covers-- thinking of a title for the cd and listing all the songs on it. 

One night I was touched to find a cd she made just for me, carefully placed under my pillow for me to find.  It was entitled, "Pregnat Peace - songs for Pregnet Women".

I just had to share the six song titles she'd listed on it:
1.  When You're Pregnat
2.  Pecful Lullaby at Pregnancy
3.  Oh, Baby, in my "tum"
4.  What to name my Love?
5.  Hope All is well, Oh Pregnat Gal
6.  It's not So bad being Pregnat

4 comments:

Dana said...

Oh, I laughed and laughed.

Joelle said...

so sweet and cute! I love the 'it's not so bad being pregnant'! She is so creative. How wonderful!

Ami said...

This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I laughed and laughed, too! This is absolutely delightful.

- Anonymous K