Saturday, September 21, 2013

Second Grade Rows

Here are all the FIAR books we rowed for the 2012-2013 school year.  K is holding her favorite book.




Even though he wasn't an official rower yet, T wanted his picture taken with his favorite book, too.




Now that I look back, I realize that for the most part I blogged about these books long after we rowed them.  But the way I look at it, I think it was the kind of year where it was rather an accomplishment first to row, then to blog about it! 
Hopefully I'll do better this year.
Looking forward to seeing what the year holds!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Wait - you're still going to tell us about your last two books, right?? (at least I think I noticed 2 that you haven't blogged about yet).

We just finished our first row of the year - AND! - I just picked up Andy and the Circus from the library on ILL!!! They had to ask a bunch of libraries before they found one that was willing to loan it. Yahoo!! We'll start that on Monday!