1) The interstate on-ramps have cattle guards painted on them.
2) I always like to see the cows grazing free in the cut fields in the fall.
3) I don't like so much the huge tumbleweeds that get caught in the fence or lodged by the back door after a windy night.
4) The sky is big and the landscape wide. Driving along in the country, you can see where there are people living because there are clumps of trees springing up out of the fields.
5) When I first moved here, I asked "Don't you get tired of driving straight all the time?" People here thought that was a funny question.
What is life like where you live?