Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Gift of Summer


This picture was taken six months ago.  I walked past these and wished I could bottle them up for the winter.  Then I thought-- maybe I can!

So here they are, a submission for my semi-yearly when-is-it-going-to-be-spring post, along with a verse from "God Himself Is Present," K's hymn of the week recently:

Light of light eternal,
All things penetrating,
For your rays our soul is waiting.
As the tender flowers,
Willingly unfolding,
To the sun their faces holding:
Even so
Would we do,
Light from you obtaining,
Strength to serve you gaining.


2 comments:

Modular Furniture said...

Good post thanks for sharing.

shivani said...

Thanks for sharing with us this wonderful post.
Modular Office furniture
Mesh Office Chair
Executive Office Chair
Office Sofa