Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch!

Getting caught up, here's some pictures from our trip to pumpkin patch.  We went in early October with a homeschooling group.  K and T loved the hayride.  We sat up near the front of the wagon and T studied the ancient tractor that pulled us around.


There was also a petting zoo.  This was one inquisitive goat.  A few moments after I took this picture, K and T got closer to pet him and he started eating K's coat.




Fun on the playground..



K and T have grown!  For comparison, pictures from 2011 here, and from 2010 here.Sometimes you don't realize how cute your kids are until they've reached another stage of development.


One last pumpkin patch picture:



I had Baby M in the Moby Wrap the whole time we were there, so I didn't get any pictures of her.  She slept most the time, anyway.  But since it goes with the theme of this post, here's a picture of our lil pumpkin taken last week.  A friend knit the hat for her.



It's the cutest hat ever; there's also a stem with a green tendril that hangs down the back.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Rena! I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My name is Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)