Monday, November 10, 2014

End of the Year

Now that I have finally blogged about all the books we rowed last year, here are our traditional pictures with our students and all the books we rowed.  After laying out all the books, I asked the kids to think back and choose which was their favorite-- but not to say it out loud.  I was curious if I could guess which each like the best.  I was right for both!
 
So here's the books rowed with a 3rd grader and a kindergartener.  It was such a rocky year with other things going on for our family that I'm surprised we got this many rowed.  Which do you think was the favorite for each kid?
 
 
 
K's favorite was Amber on the Mountain.
 
 
 
And T's was Andy and the Circus.
 
 
Now K has rowed all the books in Volumes 1-3 except Warm as Wool and The Giraffe that Walked to Paris.  I hope to get to them with T and maybe she can row along while she rows Vol. 4. 
 
 

No comments: